First and foremost, we hope that you and your family are staying safe and healthy during this pandemic. Currently the 714Tickets' office is closed to the public in compliance with the Governor's order but we are still processing all orders, answering any and all emails, and calling customers to update them on their event's status.
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to over 50,000 events being postponed, rescheduled, or cancelled in the last two months and many updates are coming daily. We understand that during this time, you may have questions about your event, tickets and order. We are working every day to provide updates with the latest information that we receive from official sources.
Here is what we know and are doing at this point in time:
- Postponed Events:
- A postponed event is an event that has no event date and time currently. The Team, Performer, or Group, is evaluating the current situation and re-organizing their tour or schedule. As soon as we have new information from the Team, Performer, Group or Organizer, we will reach out to all of the necessary customers to update them via email or phone call.
- Currently, the MLB, MLS, NBA, NCAA, NHL, PGA, and NASCAR events have postponed their seasons. While many news and media outlets have speculations on what will happen, the leagues have not made any new decision on the future of their season other than deeming the season "Postponed".
- Your tickets will be good for the new event's date and time once announced. Please do not discard, delete, or re-transfer your tickets.
- If you are unsure of your event's status, please reach out to us via email and or phone call.
- Rescheduled Events:
- A rescheduled event is an event that has been updated to a new date and time. Under normal circumstances, 714Tickets does not guarantee the date and time of an event and it is subject to change; During this COVID-19 Period, this policy will remain unchanged and the ticket buyer understands that their event could be rescheduled to a new date and time.
- We are constantly checking the status of all the events sold by 714Tickets and updating customers with their event's new date and time via email or phone call.
- If you can no longer attend the event due to its new date and time, we will be more than happy to sell your tickets on your behalf. Please see our consignment program terms below.
- Your original tickets will be good for the new event's date and time. Please do not discard, delete, or re-transfer your tickets.
- If you are unsure of your event's status, please reach out to us via email and or phone call.
- Cancelled Events:
- When an event is cancelled, it is no longer being rescheduled to a new date and time and the customer is entitled to a full refund. We will contact affected customers via email and/or phone call to notify them of the cancellation and to go over the necessary steps in refunding the order. In the event the customer has the physical tickets in their possession, 714Tickets may require the tickets to be sent back before a refund can be processed. Full refunds or store credit in the form of 120% of the total ticket purchase will be available to customers with cancelled events. Credit options can be in the form of 714Tickets Rewards or Gift Cards.
- If your event’s promoter or venue management team has announced a seating or capacity restraint on the number of guests allowed to attend the event, 714Tickets reserves the right to cancel tickets for seating locations eliminated by the venue or to deem such an event cancelled in its entirety. In the event that 714Tickets deems an event cancelled based on a reduction in capacity: (i) all outstanding orders for such an event will be cancelled; and (ii) the event will be re-posted for sale with the adjusted capacity and known restrictions. Any buyers whose tickets have been cancelled pursuant to this paragraph shall receive compensation for such cancellation as described above.”
- Purchasing Tickets / Attending Events During the COVID-19 Pandemic:
- The same terms that apply under normal buying conditions apply during the COVID-19 Pandemic but are restated here for convenience. Event dates, times and venues are subject to change, and during the COVID-19 pandemic events have an increase in chance to be rescheduled or postponed. You understand that purchasing tickets during this time that the event could be rescheduled, the capacity of the event could be limited, and that the performers may change.
- In the event that your event is partaking in health screenings during admission into the venue, 714Tickets is not responsible for a denied entry due to a failed health screening. It is the customer’s responsibility to practice safe and health conscious habits in order to gain admittance to an event participating in a health screening check.
- The customer understands that attending an event during a pandemic increases their chances of contracting an illness and releases 714Tickets from any and all liability.
We are working very hard to provide the best experience possible during this time for all of our customers. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding while we get through this period together.
Please call call us at (714) 842-5387 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
IN ADDITION TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU WILL HAVE HAD TO REVIEW AND AGREE TO ALL OTHER POLICIES OR GUIDELINES POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR PURCHASE. ALL THESE SHALL GOVERN YOUR USE OF THIS SITE WHETHER OR NOT YOU MAKE A PURCHASE. PLACING A TICKET REQUEST IS YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND WITH 714TICKETS TO THESE CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS. READ THESE CAREFULLY, AND DO NOT MAKE A TICKET PURCHASE REQUEST IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU MAKE A TICKET REQUEST OR MAKE A PURCHASE, THEN YOU AND 714TICKETS ARE BOTH BOUND BY THESE:
- Your ticket purchase is FINAL. No refunds or exchanges are allowed, as all sales are final.
- On your purchase, you may be required to come into 714Tickets office to pick up tickets.
- Your price may be higher or lower than the venue’s box office price printed on the ticket.
- Paper tickets may be issued to you, rather than hard stock tickets—they work the same.
- Keep track of your event: We are not responsible for informing you of any venue, date, time or performer changes. This is between you and the venue only.
- No refunds or exchanges on deposits that hold a specific seating location
- Examine your tickets carefully upon delivery, as any returns will be accepted on a "Try to Sell" basis only-the risk of an unused ticket is yours.
Pay Close Attention to these contract terms. You and 714Tickets are bound by them on your ticket purchases.
THE 714TICKETS GUARANTEE
All transactions are backed by the 714Tickets Guarantee, a limited guarantee, made only to retail customers, i.e., the consumer. This means that, the tickets purchased by you as an entertainment consumer through 714Tickets will be 100% authentic and delivered on time, each and every time, or your money back. The 714Tickets Guarantee also provides that once your purchase is confirmed, the seats you will receive will be as good as or better than the section and row ordered (within 5 rows requested) or we will refund your money. 714Tickets can make this change without notification.
When making a claim under the 714Tickets Guarantee the buyer must contact 714Tickets Customer Service within 7 calendar days after the date of the event.
- PURCHASING AND PRICE OF TICKETS
THE PRICE THAT YOU PAY MAY BE HIGHER THAN THE FACE VALUE PRICE PRINTED ON THE TICKETS. 714Tickets provides you with the service of buying and selling tickets. Tickets listed on 714Tickets.com are owned and supplied by 714Tickets, and also pre-qualified, screened, professional ticket agencies as well as individual resellers. Resellers list these tickets at market value, which in turn may be above or below the price printed on the face of the ticket. The market value price for a ticket is quite volatile, determined by many factors including seat location, supply and demand, date and location of event, etc. You hereby agree to and understand this.
There are no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations on any ticket request submitted. Please request tickets only after you are certain you want them.
- TICKET LISTINGS
714Tickets offers three types of ticket listings:
- Tickets that are available for immediate delivery (ships within 3 business days).
- Tickets that are purchased, but are not available for immediate delivery. You will be notified once your request is placed when the approximate delivery date is. Please do not order online if you have a time sensitive delivery date, you should CONTACT US first to determine if a time sensitive delivery will be possible.
- Tickets that are offered via "Section Seating," our concierge-style ticketing service, are not yet available and the reseller is offering to procure the tickets for you in the desired sections or area as noted in the ticket listing information. After you place a ticket request and it is confirmed by us, your credit card will be charged and 714Tickets will then guarantee that tickets will be procured and delivered in time for your event or your money back.
- PRICES AND SEATING
All prices are listed in U.S. Dollars (USD) and are guaranteed after your ticket request has been confirmed, your credit card has been charged, and your purchase is completed. Since tickets are bought and sold on an open market, market prices are subject to change at any time prior to Order Confirmation, and we do not guarantee that you will be able to purchase the tickets for the prices shown on our website or that such tickets will be available, until your request is confirmed. As we represent many ticket resellers, who post tickets for sale on our website, we cannot be responsible for any typographical or system errors within the inventory listed for sale. If this type of error is found while processing your request, you will be notified of the error and, when available at no additional cost, your request will be filled with the same or better seats or we will issue a refund. Please check your tickets carefully once they arrive. Please contact 714Tickets if you have any questions regarding the tickets you received.
- ORDER CONFIRMATION/PROCESSING
After you submit your request for tickets, you will receive an email notifying you that we have received your request and your credit card (or payment method) will be charged. This does not confirm ticket availability or prices. It only indicates that we have received your request for those tickets and have begun the process for securing the requested tickets. Once we secure the requested tickets, you should receive an Order Confirmation (or link) to download your tickets, confirming that your request has been finalized. You should also receive a copy of your invoice via email. In some instances where the physical tickets or bar code electronic ticket is not yet available, you will be emailed a delivery update that acts as your confirmation until the ticket is delivered. Your order may be finalized even if you do not receive an Order Confirmation, finalized invoice or an updated delivery status email from us. If you have not heard from us, or have only received a confirmation that we received your ticket request, please call our office to check on your order. NEVER make an assumption about the status of your order because you have not received an order confirmation email. Ticket requests cannot be cancelled due to your lack of receipt of email or other notification, because the tickets have been bought and are yours alone. All orders are reviewed by a third party fraud detection agency. If your order does not pass our fraud checking process we will notify you by email and or phone call with the proper instructions on how to proceed.
- CREDIT CARD PURCHASES
Please note that purchases by credit card or other electronic method does not grant any variances from our Terms and Conditions. You are still responsible for complying with our Terms and Conditions, and remain bound by them. If you make a credit card or electronic purchase, you represent to 714Tickets that you are the authorized cardholder or person for that payment method: Any attempts to defraud 714Tickets may result in legal and criminal action brought against you. 714Tickets notifies local, state and federal law enforcement authorities in cases of fraud or suspected fraud and aggressively and fully cooperates with investigations.
Because of the increased market value of certain tickets, 714Tickets may request additional proof of identity on any order prior to processing. Proof of identity may include but is not limited to a signed authorization form for the method of payment being used, as well as valid, current, government issued photo identification satisfactory to 714Tickets.
The credit card or other account will be charged in accordance with the Order Confirmation/Processing section.
- EVENT DATES AND TIMES
You bear the risk of keeping track of the correct date and time of events for tickets you purchase. Event dates and times printed on the face of the tickets, or referenced in any communication from 714Tickets, are always subject to change. It is your responsibility to check for any possible changes in date and time. You can always contact 714Tickets to ensure that you have the event's correct date and time. You agree that 714Tickets is not responsible for informing you of changes in date or time of the event, and that refunds will not be issued due to event dates or times being changed, nor will replacement tickets or credits of any kind be made available.
- TICKET DELIVERY
E-mail. If your tickets are being delivered via e-mail, you will receive a transmission from us in your inbox a document containing a link to access the actual tickets for the event. We monitor all outbound e-mails to ensure that there is no rejection or error notice on the transmission to your e-mail, meaning that your tickets transmitted by this e-mail method are deemed received by you. Therefore, the acceptance of electronically delivered tickets specifically means you cannot dispute the charges to you or your credit card for delivery related errors in your e-mail. Remember to check your ’junk’ or ‘spam’ folder if you have not seen the transmission by the time you expected.
Physical Shipping. Choosing to have tickets shipped does not ensure that the ticket will be a hard stock ticket, the ticket could also be a PDF ticket. All tickets shipped will be done so via an express delivery service (i.e., UPS, Express Mail, messenger, etc.) and may require an adult signature. We use express delivery services requiring signature to ensure that your tickets arrive safely and that their location can be tracked at any time. It is your responsibility to track your package and to be available to accept the package. You agree to provide us with a secure delivery location and authorize someone at that address to act as your agent in your absence to accept delivery of the package. If you provide a delivery location other than your credit card billing location, you hereby specifically agree to be responsible for that delivery and the tickets once delivered to the address you specify. You agree not to dispute such charges. Your expected ticket arrival date is based on the actual date the order is shipped.
As an example; if you choose “One Day Shipping” you will get your tickets one business day after 714Tickets ships the tickets and not necessarily one business day after you place your request. Most tickets ship within 1-2 business days of the purchase, but cannot be guaranteed.
If for any reason your tickets are returned to us, we will try to contact you to arrange for another delivery attempt. If you are unavailable or if you refuse delivery of your tickets, the tickets may be listed for resale on consignment with 714Tickets.
714Tickets takes tickets on consignment, both in-store and online, in attempts to sell customer tickets across several marketplaces. 714Tickets will act as your agent to attempt to recover some or all of your costs of the ticket, with 20% of the net selling price taken as a fee (this fee is waived if you originally purchased the tickets from 714Tickets). There are two options for pricing your tickets: Setting your own price, or, following the market. Setting your own price means you do not want to have your tickets priced below or above a specified value. If you choose to follow the market you are trusting 714Tickets to price your tickets based on market trends and demand for the event (This option has a higher success rate of selling and is the option we suggest). With both options you can set a price floor, or the lowest possible price you would want to sell your tickets. By listing your tickets on consignment with us you agree to the following conditions:
- You agree to not list your tickets for resale on any other marketplace or website.
- You agree to a check payment for the sale, mailed on the following Tuesday after the event has passed.
- You agree to give 714Tickets 20% of the total net sale of your tickets.
- You agree to contact 714Tickets by phone or email to verify your tickets have not been sold before you cancel the consignment process and list them elsewhere.
- You agree the address on the form submitted is valid and is the address you want to receive payment for the tickets sold.
- You agree that your tickets are 100% authentic and have not been replicated or regenerated.
If you list your tickets for sale on another market, and a double sale occurs, you will be liable for any and all repercussions; Any Sale that 714Tickets makes of your inventory will take priority over a sale that you make. If the tickets do sell through us and your tickets are denied entry you will be liable for any expenses. At any time, you may request us to remove your tickets from all marketplaces and reclaim them. Please wait until the following business day to confirm your tickets have not been sold and that you are able to reclaim them. Take into account any potential delays, such as adverse weather conditions, as 714Tickets is not responsible, under any circumstances for the timely re-delivery of your consignment tickets.
All deposits are non-refundable. If we have provided you with an Order Confirmation email, even though you may have not received your requested tickets or a link to download your tickets, we have already committed to acquiring and securing those tickets for you. 714Tickets has two different forms of deposits:
- “Layaway” Deposit: This is a deposit for a ticket where the event is guaranteed and the customer knows which section / row they would like to sit, but they do not have the full funds to purchase the ticket. This is a non-refundable deposit, and the deposit amount is set to 50% of the amount to be purchased, with the full balance due ONE WEEK prior to the event. If the balance is not paid in full ONE WEEK prior to the event purchaser may lose original deposit and tickets.
- “Pre-order” Deposit: Where a deposit is made for a concert, theatre or sporting event where no specific seating arrangements have been determined or the event is not yet on sale. This is a partially-refundable deposit, and the deposit amount is determined by 714Tickets on a case by case basis, with the full balance due ONE WEEK prior to the event. Subsequently, if the event does not take place, the customer will be refunded the deposit less 10%.
- LOST OR STOLEN TICKETS
When you receive your tickets keep them in a safe place. 714Tickets does not guarantee that tickets can be replaced if they are lost, stolen, or damaged. In some instances, tickets can be reprinted and 714Tickets will do its best to replace your tickets; But it is not always possible and cannot be guaranteed. Please note that direct sunlight and heat can damage some tickets.
- CANCELLED EVENTS
No refunds are made for sporting event ticket cancellations due to strikes or rainout/weather events. For other kinds of entertainment venue tickets, if an event is cancelled for any reason OTHER THAN an "Act of God" (such as rain-out, earthquake, flood, snow, weather event), war, terrorism, strike, or lockout, or the like, we will provide a full refund for the amount that you paid for the tickets. However, shipping charges are not refundable. BUT TICKETS MUST BE RECEIVED BACK IN OUR OFFICE WITHIN 14 DAYS OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE EVENT CANCELLATION. Send tickets to: 714Tickets Cancelled Event (Invoice#______), 2620 E. Katella Ave Ste A, Anaheim, CA 92806. We may attempt to contact you with further instructions if needed. Contact us at any time if you have questions.
- POSTPONED OR RESCHEDULED EVENTS
If an event is postponed or rescheduled, then typically the tickets will be honored for the rescheduled event date by the hosting venue. New tickets will not need to be issued for most rescheduled events or postponements. We are unable to offer customers refunds on postponed or rescheduled events, should the event not occur on the original date.
- VENUE CHANGES
In the case that an event is relocated to a different venue, tickets for the new venue will be provided if necessary and a refund will not be given. Exact refund and exchange policies are determined on a show-by-show basis by the venues and performers. If seating is not available at the new venue a refund will be offered.
- TAX AND SHIPPING CHARGES
You will not have to pay sales tax on your order, though this depends on factors out of 714Tickets control. In some circumstances, as determined by government agencies, tickets may be required to have a tax added to the order, if so, you will be notified of the additional tax amount within 24 hours of ordering your tickets. Shipping charges are calculated based on delivery location and shipping method.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
714Tickets is not responsible for providing transportation or reimbursement of travel-related expenses under any circumstances unless those items are specifically included as part of a negotiated package for which such items are separately noted and charged. Nor are we responsible for any delay causing you to arrive late or miss your event for any reason. Subject to the exclusions of 714Tickets responsibility for the purchase price you have paid, the total liability and damages for which 714Tickets is responsible is limited to a maximum of 100% of your total purchase price. By your purchase of tickets, you agree that 714Tickets is not liable to you or others for anything other than a refund of the ticket purchase price. Specifically you agree that 714Tickets shall not be liable to you for any money damages of any kind, however characterized, whether as general or special or consequential damages. There are no warranties or representations to you from 714Tickets or its personnel that are not set forth in this agreement. 714Tickets is not responsible for the conditions or the actions of the crowd at any event. Nor is 714Tickets responsible for any changes made at the venue including, but not limited to, seating arrangements, stage set-up, or venue conditions.
The tickets that you purchase from us are valid. If someone is sitting in your assigned seat, it is your responsibility to ask them to move or to ask an usher to assist you.
- VENUE AND ATTORNEY'S FESS AND COSTS FOR DISPUTE
You, the customer acknowledge and agree that all transactions take place in Orange County in the State of California, where 714Tickets is physically located. In the event that 714Tickets is required to seek legal remedies to recover fees and/or resolve disputes, you agree that we are entitled to recover all costs associated with such legal action from you, the customer, including but not limited to reasonable attorney's fees and court costs, and that any such suit by or against 714Tickets shall be brought only within courts of competent jurisdiction in the County of Orange, State of California.
We use the personal information we collect to: operate, improve and personalize our Services, to contact you about your account or our Services, provide you customer service, customize our advertising and marketing, to detect, prevent and mitigate fraudulent or illegal activities and to comply with our legal obligations.
Personal information you agree to give us when you use our website to buy or sell tickets:
- Information you provide us when registering with 714Tickets, which may include name, physical address, email address, telephone and/or mobile phone number, business seller information, tax identification number;
- Financial information such as PayPal account information, credit card, debit card or bank account information;
- Transactional information based on your activities on our site and through our Services (such as information on your buying and selling activity, ticket information and other content you generate or that relates to your account);
- Shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or list a ticket, as well as, where shipping services are provided through our program, additional relevant shipping information (such as tracking updates) provided by the chosen shipping partner;
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our User Agreement and take other actions permitted by law.
The use of client information for advertising and marketing communications is to contact you with relevant entertainment catered to you based on previous purchases. We cater specific emails, text messages, or mail advertisements to you with entertainment relevant content or 714Tickets promotions.
- PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data center.
- COUPON/PROMOTIONAL CODES, AND REWARDS POINTS
714Tickets provides its customers with Codes / Rewards for marketing and advertising purposes; from time to time at 714Tickets’ discretion. Discounts and rewards points are subject to change without notice and are based on limited availability of certain tickets and good only while the limited promotional ticket supply lasts. Rewards points are non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash value. 714Tickets is not responsible or obligated to honor any code found on a third-party site as 714Tickets has no affiliation with any third-party marketing site.
714Tickets Codes / Rewards are not valid for redemption on certain events including but not limited to the following: Post regular season sporting games, 714Mini Packs, Group Rates, and other select events.
714Tickets Accounts are governed by employees of 714Tickets. Purchases should only be made by the account holder and by no one else. Any and all purchases made on an account are the account holder’s responsibility and no one else’s. Accounts can be terminated or locked at 714Tickets’ discretion without notice.
714Tickets reserves the right to cancel any order or request done with a Codes / Rewards that does not adhere to our terms and conditions. Orders or requests trying to circumnavigate our terms and conditions by using multiple email addresses, physical addresses, phone numbers or names to purchase tickets next to each other will be cancelled at once.